Sunday, February 10, 2013

HOuseless!

Hello internet folk!
AsianGypseh here wandering the US of A! Currently in California awaiting my flight out to Asia.
Temporarily homeless until I get to my home in the Philippines.
I miss Great White but I know better things are in store for the future.

One of the things I miss was having hot showers.
Future home will have hot showers or at least have access to the ability to get hot showers.

Peace and quiet right now. My sister and her whole family are at church. It was a bit tricky explaining why their traveling uncle did not go to church with them. (I am no longer Catholic you see)

So in lieu of just shocking the wee ones, I just said I was a Jain Buddhist.
As such, I don't need to go with them to church.

I advised them to go to church with their parents and one day when they are adults, they can decide for themselves whether they want to go to church or not.

Anyway, things are well. Been eating a lot of kid food as one might expect living with a family of 7. It's good times, though. I will miss these rascals when I fly. It's also been great catching up with my sister and brother in law. They're good peeps.


No comments:

Post a Comment