Monday, July 15, 2013

Finally getting ready to Go!

It's been a remarkable journey visiting my folks in the Philippines.
A happy 5 and 1/2 months later, I am ready to go home now.
I brought some work over here to keep me busy and to keep money rolling in.

A lot of peeps still don't know this kind of life is possible. Whenever I say I am staying 5+ months, it is always assumed to be an extended vacation or I quit my job. Neither. I am still working daily but I just changed locations.

That's what I love about this lifestyle. I hope to continue it as  I get back Stateside to gather up the pieces of my life there that I left on hold.
Should I get an apartment now or go ahead and find a rig for myself?
It is such a tough question.
If I am looking for a rig, I will have to go homeless for a while. Nothing new again. But the allure of having a fully functional kitchen is very attractive, I must say...

On the other hand... well... the road does beckon.

We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment