Saturday, September 15, 2012

Winter almost here!

Hope y'all are doing well.
Winter is almost here! Today, I shook out my gear... got my van ready for sleeping.
The weather is finally getting to a good temp to where I can probably start doing that in the next couple weeks. Excited as all get out!

I am nutty about this life now! A couple of the peeps here at my workplace finally scraped together enough cash to get an apartment... yeesh... I now view that as an albatross around one's neck.
I would not trade my little home for that anymore.

I once pointed out my Great White to a friend and said:

That van is a luxury where I come from... and a whole family would usually live in a space that big... with far fewer clothes and definitely eating just a few rice balls each day.
I already feel so blessed to have a well functioning vehicle, money in my pocket and in 3 bank accounts, a stash of Canadian dollars in an undisclosed location (earned while I was up there last year)... hey, it doesn't get any better than this.

Excited to get on with my little home! I cannot wait!

I got a lot of work coming in and life is very good.

All I need now is to find a partner in crime...


No comments:

Post a Comment