Tuesday, November 20, 2012

contentment

As Thanksgiving rolls around, I am reminded of the blessings I do have in abundance.
I have friends and family.
I have good health and working limbs... all my body parts are all fine. (which is a huge thing)
I have my sleeping capsule in my van.
I have a bunch of electronics which allow me to connect with you and everyone on the internet.
It is a good life.

About the only thing that may make it better is if I find someone special that can share this with me.
But even without that, I feel I am lucky enough as it is.
To be free from disease, debt and any other affliction is a huge thing.

I type this tonight half asleep as I digest a good meal and good times had at a steak house.
Safe and snug in my little nest...
Just another animal on this good earth preparing to sleep in his burrow for the night.

Good night, America!

No comments:

Post a Comment