Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving comes early to this van dweller.
First it was yesterday's office TG party. Beef and chicken fajitas with all the trimmings. Mexican food galore.
Then today, I was invited with 2 other artists in our company to a private dinner with our Editor in Chief at a swank steak house. I had me a 16 ounce rib eye medium well. Texas Roadhouse does their steaks really well. It was an awesome treat. I haven't even begun Thanksgiving itself!

So as I digest this sumptuous meal tonight, I am thankful for all the blessings of the year.
Each time I go to a buffet, it IS Thanksgiving all the time. :) Just last week, I went to one which featured all the Thanksgiving treats minus the turkey. It was fine because I had me some fried catfish.

It's certainly been a challenging time but here I am still up and working away hard.

I just got a couple of checks this week and last which make me thankful that I worked hard and hung in there.
Finances are again stable and a savings is once again building up. Thanks to my really frugal living, it's beginning to pay off again.

Good night America!

No comments:

Post a Comment