Thursday, December 8, 2011

Project goes on...

Tonight, as I sit here in my heated lodgings, I flicked on my laptop and browsed...
Maybe it's my desire to keep learning and keep educating myself, but I searched for solar panels for sale. Found  a small one for real cheap Sunforce 50033 15 Watt Solar Panel 12V Battery Charger Kit.
80 bucks free shipping. So I said, well, why not? Let's continue on our quest for energy independence. So a few clicks later, now I am awaiting my new solar panel. So I guess this is it!
My reading of other people's blogs finally pushed me to order my first solar panel.
Next up is a battery and some installation thingies for my roof.
I'll probably get the battery from wally's when the solar panel arrives.
We'll see what happens then. :)

1 comment:

  1. There's a place in town that sells them for around $50 I think. I'm probably wrong, but you can call them and ask.

    ReplyDelete